2017 Dive Trip to Ponta do’Ouro, Mozambique
12 May – 19 May 2017
R8 990 per diver (sharing)
7 Nights’ Accommodation
8 Dives with cylinders and weights
Return transport between Durban airport and Ponta do Ouro
Due to popular demand, we have decided to pop over to Ponta do’Ouro for a week of diving May.
Come and experience beautiful warm, clear blue water, colourful reefs and a laid back Mozambique vibe with well organised diving.
The itinerary is as follows:
Friday 12 May: Fly Cape Town Airport to King Shaka Airport (Durban)
Met at airport and travel to Ponta do’Ouro with group transport
Friday 12 May - Thursday 18 May: 7 nights and 8 dives in Ponta do’Ouro
Friday 19 May: Travel back to King Shaka Airport with group transport for flight back to Cape Town
Included in the price of the Trip:
- Return transport from Durban Airport to Ponta do’Ouro
- 7 nights’ accommodation, based on 2 people sharing in comfortable, serviced accommodation.
- 8 dives, air-fills, cylinders & weight belts
Not included in the Price:
- Domestic flights
- Visas (non-South African passport holders only)
- Meals (we have decided to let you choose what you’d like to eat – from toasted sandwiches and pizzas to cake, calamari, steaks and prawns – there are some great restaurants in Ponta)
- Marine Tax – R100 (to be paid in cash at dive centre)
- Additional dives
- Additional gear rental – please let us know whether you need to hire anything so that we can let you know the cost and arrange in advance
- Small gratuity for local staff
For more details and to book, please contact us on email@example.com today.
Spaces are limited for your enjoyment and this trip fills up very quickly.
Here’s what divers who joined us on our past dive trips had to say:
This was the best dive trip of my life and I will definitely be going next year!! The trip was professionally and completely arranged, the only thing we had to do was pay and make sure we were at the airport! The service provided by Indigo Scuba, whether on a dive trip or on a local dive, is always outstanding and they are a pleasure to dive with. I would recommend Indigo Scuba over any other dive centre. Thanks for a wonderful and stress-free holiday!! Kerri, Cape Town
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! Had the best time with Indigo Scuba. Very relaxed, lots of great dives and great people. Michael, Cape Town
An excellent escape holiday with no organisational issues, just what a holiday should be. Tim and Gloria, Stratford, UK
Great week at Ponta. Go, it’s definitely worth it!! Christo, Cape Town
This is an excellent trip! Very well organized, beautiful view, yummy food, amazing dives… what more do you need Special thanks to Deon who always patiently waited on every descent for me to get my equalizing sorted! Jantje, Cape Town