Come and learn underwater photography with our in-house, professional underwater photographer. Our experienced photography guides and spotters will seek out the best critters on the reef for you to photograph.
Learn Underwater Photography
We offer a variety of underwater photography courses from beginner to advanced techniques and can help you to improve your underwater photography whatever level you are.
We offer one-on-one classes as well as group sessions:
- Beginners – An Introduction to Underwater Photography
- Intermediate course – Take your photography to the next level
- Advanced course – Specialist lighting techniques (wide angle, macro, snoot lighting)
- Focus on – perfect for one-on-one classes where we concentrate on where you need help or advice.
- Lightroom and Photoshop – bringing your photos into Lightroom, creating a Lightroom workflow, editing in Lightroom and basic Photoshop editing.
All underwater photography classes will be taught in our cosy lecture room and indoor heated swimming pool.
Please contact us for more details.
Professional Underwater Photography Services
Our in-house photographer Kate is a freelance writer and underwater photographer for international dive magazines Underwater Photography Magazine, X-Ray Dive Magazine, WetPixel and ScubaShooters. She also serves as an international underwater photography judge, is a public speaker and professional dive guide.
Kate teaches all our underwater photography courses and is available as a private guide or spotter and assistant to underwater photographers.
For more details, please visit Kate’s website: https://katejonker.com/
Kate has so much experience to share, any underwater photographer would do well to spend time with Kate. She explains things clearly and reviews all the photos after every dive.