2013 Mozambique Dive Trip
Picture yourself rolling backwards into warm, clear blue water, to be met by hundreds of brightly-coloured fish as you descend to beautiful coral reefs below. Mozambique!
Mozambique’s marine life is beautiful, interesting and exciting. Fish, rays, sharks, turtles, dolphins, mantas and whale sharks…. leaf fish and frog fish – you never know what you’ll discover on your next dive in Mozambique.
We fell in love with Mozambique in 2000 and have returned at least once every year to explore and dive this amazing country. This year, we’d like to take you to one of our favourite Mozambique destinations – Ponta do’Ouro. Come and join us!
Ponta do’Ouro is in Southern Mozambique and just across the border from Kosi Bay. There are a number of good restaurants and bars, an internet cafe, a lovely, safe swimming beach and local markets to explore.
We will be staying in comfortable, air-conditioned accommodation with beautiful views overlooking the bay of Ponta do’Ouro.
24 May – 31 May 2013 - R7 500 per person, sharing
Included in the price of the Trip:
- Return transport from Durban Airport to Ponta do’Ouro
- 7 nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast, based on 2 people sharing (serviced, air-conditioned, en-suite rooms)
- 5 dives, air-fills, cylinders & weight belts
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Dive tax
Not included in the Price:
- Return flights from Cape Town or Johannesburg to Durban airport
- Mozambique border fee (R17.50)
- Lunch (there are many restaurants and bars at Ponta all offering tasty and affordable snacks and meals)
- Additional dives
- Additional gear rental – please let us know whether you need to hire anything so that we can let you know the cost and arrange in advance
- Small gratuity for local staff
For more details and to book, please contact us on email@example.com today.
Spaces are limited for your enjoyment and this trip fills up very quickly.
Watch a video made during our 2012 Mozambique Dive Trip:
Photos from our 2012 Mozambique Dive Trip: