Fun Dives & Dive Charters
Join us for fun dives and dive charters to the top dive sites in and around False Bay.
The diving in False Bay is rich and diverse and is, without a doubt, some of the most colourful and fascinating diving you will ever do! We offer the following fun dives and dive charters:
- Pristine reefs
- Glittering Kelp Forests
- Diving with seals, sharks, rays
- Photography Dives
- Wreck Dives
- Where our fun dives and dive charters take place
Where we will take you diving
This area stretches from the beautiful seaside village of Gordon’s Bay, nestled in the north eastern corner of False Bay and follows the eastern side of False Bay, all the way down to the little village of Rooi Els. You might like to read this article in X-Ray Dive Magazine that features scuba diving in Gordon’s Bay.
This area follows the western side of False Bay, from Muizenberg in the north westerly corner of False Bay, all the way down to the tip of the Cape Peninsula.
What you can expect to see on our fun dives and dive charters
- Colourful sea fans, sponges, urchins, feather stars, anemones
- Many different types of nudibranchs (this is nudibranch capital of the world!)
- Rays, specifically the short tail stingray
- Sharks, including shysharks, pyjama and leopard catsharks, gully sharks, sevengill cow sharks and bronze whalers
- Schools of fish
- Reef fish, including cute klipfish and comical rock suckers
- Dolphins, for example common and bottlenose dolphins
- Whales, for instance Bryde’s whales and Southern Right whales